Samos Investigations of Exton, PA, offers confidential domestic Cheating Spouse investigatory services in Philadelphia and the surrounding communities in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Bucks Counties.
It’s never easy to deal with suspicions of infidelity, but with a private investigator, you can get the confirmation that you need in order to move forward with your life.
You can hire Samos Investigations of Exton, PA, to be your personal private eye, and verify the activities of your spouse or partner, so you can obtain the peace of mind that you deserve. The information that we can gather from an infidelity investigation can be incredibly valuable, especially in the case of divorce, child custody, or other relationship disputes.
When your partner’s fidelity and integrity is in doubt, you will go to the ends of the earth to uncover the truth. However, many individuals run into issues finding reliable sources of information and remaining impartial to the facts they discover. With our experienced private investigators, you can rest well knowing that we’re working hard to get you detailed and accurate reports. This valuable data can pave the way towards resolution, whether that’s in an alimony case, child support battle, or other legal disagreement. If you want the truth, and independently-verified leverage in your domestic dispute, contact Samos Investigations.
Warning Signs Your Partner May Be Cheating:
- Your spouse seems bored. Bored with you, with a job, with kids, with hobbies, with life in general.
- Your spouse seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
- There is considerably less intimacy or connection in your relationship.
- Your sex life is practically non-existent.
- Or, there are lots of new things introduced into sex that were never before.
- Your spouse has a low self-esteem.
- Your spouse doesn’t show any jealousy about you, no matter what you say.
- You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about him or her self.
- Your spouse has become lazy, especially around the house.
- Your spouse is more negative.
- Your spouse becomes more critical of you.
- Your spouse seems to be picking fights more often.
- You can’t get your spouse to communicate with you (stonewalling).
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Your spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Your mate is working longer hours at work.
- Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer or there is a sudden interest in appearance.
- You notice charges on credit card statement that don’t make sense.
- You are aware of different scents of cologne or aftershave lotion on your spouse’s clothes.
- Your spouse is indifferent to family events like birthdays and holidays.
- You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
- Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
- The words “I love you” are not spoken by your spouse any longer.
- He/she doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
- You can’t even get your mate to fight with you.
- You feel as if you are being avoided.
- Your partner abandons religious faith.
- Your spouse seems more secretive.
- You discover lipstick smudges on a shirt.
- You learn that you have an STD and you have not strayed.
- When you ask for reassurance about cheating, you do not feel satisfied with the response.
Ready to get honest answers about your partner’s behavior? Reach out to us today and call (484) 467- 6911 to schedule your free consultation with a private eye for an infidelity investigation.